Hope – Creating optimism and hope for the future.
Opportunity – Creating opportunities to learn, to share knowledge and experience, to grow and advance.
– Leading with courage, passion and determination to overcome challenges and reach and achieve goals.
Equality – Recognise, respect and value people’s differences to contribute to and realise their full potential.
Our values of hope, opportunity, perseverance and equality underpin our commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of all our students and together we will be Creating Futures.
Our School Principles
- With support and opportunity, every young person can have a positive future;
- Our education encourages, challenges, inspires and develops young people;
- Relationship is the basis of our education;
- Students learn once they trust the people in their environment;
- Our Academy strives to be a reliable part of students’ lives;
- All of our staff lead with courage, passion and determination;
- Every young person has a right to be heard and is worth the effort;
- Staff strive to show respect to each other and to students and our community;
- We succeed as students realising they are worthy of our time and compassion.
Our Academy’s main strategic priorities are:
- Prioritising wellbeing within our school community;
- Strengthening our learning, development and expertise;
- Driving continuous improvement and an innovations culture;
- Strengthening our school, family, community and organisational engagement and partnership.