Vocational Education and Training Delivered to Secondary School Students courses are offered each year by both North Metro and South Metro TAFE.
These courses offer students still enrolled in secondary school the ability to study within an adult learning environment on TAFE campuses while gaining further qualifications.
In November of each year the TAFEs release the course options and enrolments for the following year.
The Teacher Higher Duties – School Administration will work with students in years 10 and 11 to secure positions in courses of their interest for year 11 and 12. These courses will see students released from attendance at the Academy for one or two days a week to attend their TAFE courses.
The course offerings change each year based on industry needs, but some of the usual options are:
- Certificate II in Animal Studies – Mandurah Campus
- Certificate II in Automotive Vehicle Preparation (Heavy, Light, Spray Painting or Electrical focus) – Bentley Campus
- Certificate II Building and Construction Pathways – Armadale Trade Training Centre, Thornlie Campus, Rockingham Campus
- Certificate II Community Services (Early Childhood Focus) – Armadale Campus
- Certificate II in Electronics – Thornlie Campus
- Certificate III in Cybersecurity – Thornlie Campus
- Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics – Murdoch Campus
- Certificate II in Salon Assistant – Murdoch Campus
- Certificate III in Events – Fremantle Campus
For more information, please contact our Academy on (08) 6350 1872 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any enquiries about VETDSS etc could be directed to Teacher Higher Duties -School Administration if needed. email@example.com